Currently, most of my time is being spent on combing through climate models, climate predictions, speculations on climate models, specualtions on those speculations, and trying desperately to find a ballpark projection for the climate of India some significant length into the future.
I've found quite a few climate models. With those I'm basically observing the processes in which scientists predict climate which I will be using in my assessment of climate models as a whole. The information I have about the climate of India is extremely vague and most of the information all refers to the IPCC's projection which follows suit. I believe that speculating on its environment will be my main goal because, unfortunately enough, science isn't currently at the point of accurately displaying climate change through extended decades; everybody says different things.
From what I am reading there is still the general belief that the world as a whole will get warmer which will also lead to some other changes but this still doesn't tell me much and by no means leads to anything specific. What I will have to do is use what I know about environmental science, specifically feedback loops, in order to judge along which scientist's beliefs I'll follow or whether or not, or how I will be creating some of my own predictions.
My current, utmost, concern would have to be rainfall. I kind of know how this may play out but I'm looking for something more concrete than knowing that monsoons will be much wetter and dry seasons will be more dry. What I may end up doing is preparing my building for a worst case scenario which doesn't appear to have many negative feelings with me except that some individual's worst case scenarios are actually quite hopeless when it comes to "prolonging the end."
That is currently where I'm at right now and next I plan to investigate Indian soil (if I can, just the soil in Nashik) further which I can already predict is going to be a hurdle because of the increased severity of dry seasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://mindmaconnerie.blogspot.com/ Hey Matthew heres my blog!
ReplyDelete